Genesis Rehab Services and Respiratory Health Services integrated operations in 2009. We offer advanced
therapeutic treatment for individuals with complex respiratory problems. Whether your patient's ventilator needs are short-term or continuous, our highly-trained staff provides the comprehensive medical attention required in a successful ventilator program.
Through our vent units, we will will help your facility improve and increase census, build stronger relationships with hospitals, increase your clinical capacity, and improve the skill set of nursing. Our vent units will differentiate your facility in the marketplace, and have been proven to increase employee retention.
We will work with you to set-up a ventilator program in your facility, which may include the following:
- Program manager and all personnel
- Recruiting, hiring, and orientation
- Pre-admission assessments
- Established policy and procedure manuals
- Nursing in-services
- Detailed quality improvement outcomes
- All required equipment, supplies, and oxygen
- Equipment maintenance
- Marketing to broad referral sources
- Work with case managers for referrals
- Support in development of marketing materials