As part of our commitment to serve as a leader in the industry, Genesis Rehab Services takes an active role in many state and national professional associations. Below is a partial listing of our industry memberships.
|American Occupational Therapy Association - Platinum Partner
Genesis Rehab Services is the American Occupational Therapy Association's (AOTA) first-ever Platinum Partner! Our partnership provides GRS occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants with continued involvement and benefits.
National Association for the Support of Long-Term Care
The National Association for the Support of Long Term Care (NASL) is the leading national organization with exclusive involvement in legislative and regulatory matters affecting all ancillary services to the long term and post acute care setting, including therapy, medical products and supplies, diagnostic testing and information systems. Genesis Rehab Services takes an active role in NASL. Garry Pezzano, GRS Senior Vice President - Clinical Services, was elected President of NASL in 2012 and currently serves as Immediate Past President. Additionally, Joanne Wisely, Vice President - Legislative Advocacy, was named NASL Member of the Year in 2012.
Additional State and National Memberships (2017)
- American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordination (AANAC)
- American Health Care Association (AHCA)
- American College of Health Care Administrators Massachusetts Chapter (ACHCA MA Chapter)
- Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference (formerly ALFA)
- California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF)
- Florida Health Care Association (FHCA)
- Georgia Health Care Association (GHCA)
- Healthcare Association of Michigan (HCAM)
- LeadingAge (States: CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, KS, NC, PA, SC, TX, VA)
- North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association (NCHCFA)
- Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA)
- Pennsylvania Health Care Association (PHCA)
- South Carolina Health Care Association (SCHCA)
- Texas Health Care Association (TXHCA)
- Virginia Health Care Association (VHCA)
- West Virginia Health Care Association (VHCA)